• The new WideR wheelsets use robust carbon rim for improved durability.
• Hook-less bead Tubeless compatible rims
• Asymmetric, 30mm depth x 35mm wide carbon rim with 29mm ID
• Available in 650B (27.5”) and 700C (29”)
• Alloy P.R.A. hubs with DP spokes
• ISO 6-Bolts rotor mount
• Front hub with TA-15 x 110mm axle compatibility
• Rear hub with TA-12 X 148mm axle compatibility
• 6 Cartridge bearings
• 2-cross double butted spokes with brass nipples
• Includes tubeless valves (1 pair), FSA tubeless tape and spoke protector
• Tubeless Ready
• 6-pawl aluminum for SMN 9-11 speed or SRAM 10 / XD
• 11-12 speed freehub
• Color graphics
• 1,736 grams / pair (29”)
• 1,676 grams / pair (27.5”)
Gradient WideR MTB Wheelset
"The FSA Gradient wheelset is a lightweight and relatively inexpensive carbon option, with a precise ride feel."
pinkbikeRead Full Review
"The hubs complement the rims, and together they act like a line of prose, weaving together perfect poetry between the bike and the trail."
freehubRead Full Review
"I have been riding these wheels for almost a year now. I don't have any complaints. I love the carbon due to it being light and staying in true. I also think it's a sleek looking wheelset!"