Gradient WideR MTB Wheelset
• Hook-less bead Tubeless compatible rims
• Asymmetric, 30mm depth x 35mm wide carbon rim with 29mm ID
• Available in 650B (27.5”) and 700C (29”)
• Alloy P.R.A. hubs with DP spokes
• ISO 6-Bolts rotor mount
• Front hub with TA-15 x 110mm axle compatibility
• Rear hub with TA-12 X 148mm axle compatibility
• 6 Cartridge bearings
• 2-cross double butted spokes with brass nipples
• Includes tubeless valves (1 pair), FSA tubeless tape and spoke protector
• Tubeless Ready
• 6-pawl aluminum for SMN 9-11 speed or SRAM 10 / XD
• 11-12 speed freehub
• Color graphics
• 1,736 grams / pair (29”)
• 1,676 grams / pair (27.5”)
Wheels on the bus...
I have been riding these wheels for almost a year now. I don't have any complaints. I love the carbon due to it being light and staying in true. I also think it's a sleek looking wheelset!
Go to wheel!!!!
After riding on the SC Reserve 30 for 5 months I picked up a set of the Gradient WideR wheels. All I can say is I cannot believe that I wasted 5 months on the reserves. These wheels are the perfect balance of stiffness and compliance. After riding the Gradient set for a couple of months I wanted to do a comparison of one reserve and one Gradient wheel. While riding the mixed wheel set I was always able to feel the difference and hated riding on the reserve wheel over the Gradient. The only piece of feedback is if you are going to need to change freehub bodys on it make sure you have a 12mm allen to remove it.