Metron TFA Aerobar
• The next generation of integrated aerodynamics, fit and adjustability.
• Patent pending Snakebite stem allows for flip-able base bar with internal cable routing
• Full carbon wing and ergonomic extensions
• Normalized fit increments in every dimension
• Easy adjustability
• Stem allows for internal Di2 junction box positioning and internal cable routing.
• UD carbon finish
• 1,155 grams (with stem)
SPEC AND ADJUSTABILITY
• 01 Stack 70mm to 145mm (Bottom of the stem at center to top of uncompressed pad - 5mm increments)
• 02 Reach -9mm to -99mm (Center of base bar to rear edge of armrest - 7.5mm increments)
• 03 Armrest width 210mm to 360mm (outside to outside - 15mm increments)
• 04 Extension length adjustment 245mm to 385mm (Center of base bar to tip)
• 05 Extension length 412mm
• 06 Extension height 60mm (c-c)
• 07 Extension angle 35° (12° at extension tip)
• 08 Extension width 80mm (c-c)
• 09 Base bar width 400mm (c-c)
• 10 Base bar drop/rise -25mm / +25mm (c-c)
• 11 Armrest rotation 0 - 12°
• 12 Bracket tilt adjustment 0 - 12°
Fast & comfortable
I love the tilt mechanism. It allows me to dial in my position and stay comfortable in aero. A fast aero position doesn’t do you much good if you can’t hold it for the duration of the race. An added bonus is the internal routing for brake cables & wired shifting. Vision got it right with this bar!
Vision Metron TFA
It is a great product! The adjustability is amazing! My bike fitter loved it!
One of the best functioning & best looking setups
A bit tricky to install but once they are on the adjustability is fantastic. These look amazing and work as advertised. Very happy.