MegaEVO Threaded Bottom Bracket
• Ceramic or steel ball bearings with hardened steel races
• Shimano Di2 wiring compatible
• Type: Bottom brackets Manufacturer: FSA
• Technology: BB386EVO
• Discipline: ROAD
• Material: Ceramic or Steel
• Weight: 50g
• Frame Dimension: BSA Compatibility: BB386
• MegaEvo Ceramic is a threaded bottom bracket that allows the installation of a BB386EVO crankset into a standard 68mm BB shell with BSA threading. Ceramic bearings for minimum friction and maximum durability.
Very good. The tech on the support line knew exactly what situation i was in trying to use a competitors product, and knew the part number i needed to resolve the issue. The part fit perfectly, solved my issue with BSA threaded application for bb30, and was very quick turn around on packing and shipping my order. And having the part number took all the guess work out of which part i needed, which was a huge help!!! Nothing quite so confusing as BB standards these days lol.
It was really was a really tight fit getting my new FSA crank through this bracket, but that’s just how I like it. It holds the cranks real nice and when I peddle it stays in one place. What more could you want??