MegaEVO Threaded Bottom Bracket
• Steel ball bearings with hardened steel races
• Shimano Di2 wiring compatible
• Type: Bottom brackets Manufacturer: FSA
• Technology: BB386EVO
• Discipline: ROAD
• Material: Ceramic or Steel
• Weight: 50g
• Frame Dimension: BSA Compatibility: BB386
• MegaEvo is a threaded bottom bracket that allows the installation of a BB386EVO crankset into a standard 68mm BB shell with BSA threading.
• MegaEvo Cup Tool Socket type for 1/2" driver part # 230-3046
• MegaEvo Cup Spanner part # 230-2101
Easy to install, easy to remove, easy to use.
Got 1 year of wet PacNW use out of my MegaEvo BB for my Cannondale Topstone 105 alloy I have also paired with FSAs Modular Energy crank set. Commute, Gravel, Road, and wreckless washing practices. I will continue to purchase this bottom bracket in the future.
Replaced 24mm bracket & crankset with this bracket and a new shorter crankset and the fit was excellent.
Very good. The tech on the support line knew exactly what situation i was in trying to use a competitors product, and knew the part number i needed to resolve the issue. The part fit perfectly, solved my issue with BSA threaded application for bb30, and was very quick turn around on packing and shipping my order. And having the part number took all the guess work out of which part i needed, which was a huge help!!! Nothing quite so confusing as BB standards these days lol.