• Metron TFA Aerobar w/ Snakebite Technology
• The next generation of integrated aerodynamics, fit and adjustability.
• Patent pending Snakebite stem allows for flip-able base bar with internal cable routing
• Full carbon wing and ergonomic extensions
• Normalized fit increments in every dimension
• Easy adjustability
• Stem allows for internal Di2 junction box positioning and internal cable routing.
• UD carbon finish
• 1,155 grams (with stem)
SPEC AND ADJUSTABILITY
• 01 Stack 70mm to 145mm (Bottom of the stem at center to top of uncompressed pad - 5mm increments)
• 02 Reach -9mm to -99mm (Center of base bar to rear edge of armrest - 7.5mm increments)
• 03 Armrest width 210mm to 360mm (outside to outside - 15mm increments)
• 04 Extension length adjustment 245mm to 385mm (Center of base bar to tip)
• 05 Extension length 412mm
• 06 Extension height 60mm (c-c)
• 07 Extension angle 35° (12° at extension tip)
• 08 Extension width 80mm (c-c)
• 09 Base bar width 400mm (c-c)
• 10 Base bar drop/rise -25mm / +25mm (c-c)
• 11 Armrest rotation 0 - 12°
• 12 Bracket tilt adjustment 0 - 12°
Metron TFA Aerobar
"Aerobars can be highly length, height and width adjustable. In fact, we celebrate Vision for this when it’s done well, as you’ll see with this bar."
SlowtwitchRead Full Review
"I love the tilt mechanism. It allows me to dial in my position and stay comfortable in aero. A fast aero position doesn’t do you much good if you can’t hold it for the duration of the race. An added bonus is the internal routing for brake cables & wired shifting. Vision got it right with this bar!"